by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

EE TV App Update...

Will one of the EE Community Support Team give a true update on what is happening with the app with respect to an update for compatibility with the latest Android version please?

15 REPLIES 15
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE TV App Update...

Yes? Have you some news about it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Nope. I am looking for an official response.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Nowt's changed since you last enquired about it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

That is why I am requesting an official response from one of the EE Community Support Team

by Grand Master
Grand Master

This is a user discussion group. As a user I'm discussing your query with you. There is no other news.

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

This forum is regularly visited by EE Community Support Team to whom my query is directed at. 

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@James_B @Leanne_T @Christopher_G - Can any of you guys give a definite update on this please?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@kmmc55  There is no news about any updates yet and the community staff just might not be allowed to talk about any updates or any new app that might becoming out.   While I appreciate you wanting to know there is a thing called a none disclosure agreement and that mean no one can talk about anything that might be coming if anything is coming.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kmmc55,

Sorry, I don't have any new updates on when the new app will be released.

I'll let you know as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

James

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Another month on, any updates @James_B ?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by
EE Community Team

Hi @kmmc55,

There is no new information on when the app will be released.

As soon as we have any news, we will update you know.

Alex 🙂

by Millie_hill Contributor
Contributor

The app has been updated and now works with android oreo and pie. I have been using on my Huawei devices for the last week 🙂 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

But with issues, @Millie_hill?

by Millie_hill Contributor
Contributor

Annoyingly only from this evening. Its been working great all week and very quick (compared to my ipad) however this evening it won't allow me to watch anything just view the TV guide and my scheduled recordings. I'm hoping it's just a glitch and will resolve 🙂 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.