by
Explorer

activate BT sport on iPhone alert (ID003)

Please help to activate BT sport. I was open account on BT ID than I download BT sport app. But When I started log in after 48h still have alert ID003 Whats that?

3 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: activate BT sport on iPhone alert (ID003)

Hi @danielson0405,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

This error code means that access to the BT Sport app is not active on your account. Here’s what to do:

• if you’ve recently registered for BT Sport and created a BT ID, you should have received an email asking you to activate your BT ID. Make sure you have clicked the pink ‘Activate your BT ID’ button. Don’t forget to check your email account’s spam or junk folder just in case the email is there
  • if you’re a BT customer and you already have a BT ID, you’ll need to complete an extra step once you’ve clicked through the activation link – confirming your mother’s maiden name and security question
  • once you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll need to wait for at least 10-15 minutes for your BT Sport account to fully activate before you can log into the app, and it can take up to 24 hours so please be patient
  • if you’re still seeing this error message after 24 hours then please call EE on 07953 966250 as there may a problem with your account
  • it’s important that you don’t try to create another BT ID username and password while you're seeing this error code as it may cause further problems.

Hope this helps.

James

by
Explorer

I do activate my BT ID account straight away. I was click on pink activate link. And after 2 days nothing change. Still the same alert ID003

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @danielson0405

If you are still seeing issues please do give our customer service team a quick call, the number can be found in the post by @James_B.

Hope this helps,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.