Highlighted
by
Explorer

How do I change the incorrect email address linked to BT sport?

When setting up my BT Sport I'd with EE I entered an incorrect email address, it doesn't exist and therefore can't access it! 

Please help because 150 weren't a lot of help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Maestro
Solution
Accepted by topic author LauHorton
3 weeks ago

Re: How do I change the incorrect email address linked to BT sport?

Hi, 

If you don't have your BT user id then you will need to contact BT sports help direct. Once you have this you can log in and change your email. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 8pm weekdays and until 6pm on weekends. Calls outside that time (till 10pm weekdays and 8pm on weekends) cost 50p per call. These costs also apply to calls to 07953 966 250.
3 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

That'll be your BT ID Username. You can change it by logging into My BT @ https://www.bt.com/appsconsumeraccount/secure/dashboard.do?siteArea=con.mya with the existing 1 & change it under your Profile. It'll send an email to your new, not old, email for verification.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Explorer

That isn't working. It isn't recognising me email or password. 

I definitely have an account though because the app is working just fine!

by
Maestro
Solution
Accepted by topic author LauHorton
3 weeks ago

Hi, 

If you don't have your BT user id then you will need to contact BT sports help direct. Once you have this you can log in and change your email. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 8pm weekdays and until 6pm on weekends. Calls outside that time (till 10pm weekdays and 8pm on weekends) cost 50p per call. These costs also apply to calls to 07953 966 250.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.