by
Investigator

BT Sport and Device

Why is my BT sport App on my Computer (windows 10) keep crashing th emoment is decide to click on a program??

5 REPLIES
by
Established Contributor

Re: BT Sport and Device

This is something you will need to take up with either BT or Microsoft.

EE has no control over this.

by
Grand Master

@DevonHiggs: EE's BT Sport app is only issued for contract mobiles & tablets containing an EE SIM.

Learn more about BT Sport :

Who can get the free BT Sport app offer?  

Pay monthly customers on 4GEE handset, connected tablet and SIM only phone plans can get the BT Sport app free for three months.

You PC is none of these, is not on contract & contains no SIM.

I'm surprised you could even install it on your PC.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Investigator

I've been able to watch it on my PC for the last 6 months and all of a sudden its stops.

by
Investigator

I've been able to watch all the channels on my Laptop for the last 6 months when i got the free BT sport with EE and now as soon as the free period stops and im now paying £5 a month for it it stops!

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DevonHiggs and welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately, this is not something we can assist with.

As @XRaySpeX has mentioned you would need to use a device or product which he has listed in his own post.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.