by WS2960
Explorer

Ring Video Doorbell 2 : Theft Protection

Hi,

Can anybody answer this question for me,I'm been looking in your "Add To Plan" and I'm interested in the Ring Video Doorbell 2 offer, but I have a question does your offer Includes Theft Protection: if your doorbell gets stolen, we will replace it for free. Like the Amazon offer does?

8 REPLIES 8
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Ring Video Doorbell 2 : Theft Protection

Hello @WS2960,

I have the ring doorbell 2, I got it from Currys and ring themselves offer a ring protect plan, you may want to take a look at their website: www. ring.com, you may find all the answers there too.

by WS2960
Explorer

Thanks for your reply, would you know if it comes with the EE Add On
Offer.
Thanks, Billy.
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Sorry, no, you will have to speak to EE customer service to find out about that, but as all video recordings are on ring.com and after a trial period, you are given the option to pay for a plan to keep the videos on there to review at a later date if need be, then you have the protection as well, but I do not see it as easy to take it off, as you need a specific screw driver, which comes with it to take the front cover off and then there are screws that need to be unscrewed before taking the rest off as well as the wires, if you link it to your original transformer, although if you have an 8volt transformer, you will need a more powerful transformer for it to keep the battery charged, unless you plan on just using the battery power, hope this helps.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @WS2960.

To get full information about this product I would recommend giving our sales team a call. 

Keep us posted on how you get on, 

Katie 🙂

by WS2960
Explorer

Hi Katie_B,
Thanks for your reply, it may come to that. Why we can't email our sales
team I'll never know we are on a EE website/Internet but we must phone
for help.
Billy.
by WS2960
Explorer

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iBilly
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@WS2960  Emails are to slow to help with questions.   How could you have a conversation with someone if there shift ends in 10 minutes after you started the conversation.  Customers need quick response answers not something that could take hours when you ask questions about products.   How how long do you wait for  a reply before you start to make a complaint about not being dealt with.    Customer services agents will be dealing with customers who do call in and can provide a quicker response to those customers then dealing with a customer who has emailed in and ar waiting on tha customer to email back.   

by WS2960
Explorer

Hi Chris_B
Thanks for your reply, but I only have one question and that is do we
get the same offer as anyone who buys this item from Amazon/Ring. A
simple yes or no answer so in my case an email would have done the job.
Thanks again, Billy.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.