by James55
Explorer

Does anyone have problems live streaming from a Hive View camera across the Net?

I have a Hive View camera which has been working fine until the last Hive app upgrade about a week ago. Following the upgrade I can no longer live stream from the camera over the internet. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Does anyone have problems live streaming from a Hive View camera across the

Good Morning @James55

Does this happen in more than one location?

Have you been in contact with Hive about this?

You could also try talking to the Hive Community 🙂

Jon​​​​​​​

by James55
Explorer

Hi Jon. I have chatted with Hive and they say there is an issue with EE. They said they would stay in touch re the issue. I have noted on the Hive community that there are others with same problem but I don’t know if they are with EE.

Sent from my iPad
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update, @James55

Keep us posted on what happens please.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Does Hive have a Cloud-based method of viewing the camera whereby you login to the Hive site & they show you the images? Or do you have to access the camera directly via the IP of your router & the port of the camera?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.