Highlighted
by LairdJedi1
Explorer

Add on accessories

Morning all,

has as anyone else had any trouble getting add on accessories? I.e hive products, tv etc etc? I noticed that on y iPad account I can get up to 3 add on accessories and there long list to go thru, and you just pay X amount a month on top of your account. Well I noticed there was a 40” Samsung Smart tv for £35 for 11 months, so I rang EE. And I then get told no I can’t have it as mobile due to renewal next year, but my iPad account got two years as I got it this year. Nope can’t have it.. if I had money in my account I would try to get the tv but sadly due to health ( my heart ) I’m on universal credit. But my bill gets paid every month and have been customer when it was t-mobile and before them and been EE customer since day 1 they took over. So what’s the problem? Wonder if anyone else had the same problem. My tv on the verge of going out and thought I could get new thru EE. It’s false advertising if I get told I can’t have it and yet on my EE app which then goes to website I can get it. I’m not happy, but nothing I can do apart from complain which I tend to do. Let me know if anyone else had the same problem?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Add on accessories

@LairdJedi1 Is the iPad on the same account as the phone ?  If it is your phone is the main device on this account ( you got that first to open the account) and it’s this device that is being used on whether you can have a add to plan product.  

by LairdJedi1
Explorer

Re: Add on accessories

Hey, 

Aye, it’s on phone account, but it shows on my number for iPad. But doesn’t show add ins accessories on my phone account. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.