by YOYOYOSOSOSO
Visitor

esim

Hello.

I will be a visitor of UK for staying 2 months in London.

I have an iPhone XR that has Physical slot(sim) for my country and esim slot for other country.

I wanna get a number of UK telecom in esim slot.

when i visit to EE website, I read that the esim service requires EE number before applying esim service.

What should i do for getting esim number?
Website just shows me that "you need to call 150 for esim"

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: esim

Hi @YOYOYOSOSOSO 

You need to have a full SIM only or pay monthly contract to have an esim. As you are only here for two months then this isn't an option for you. 

You can pick up an EE PAYG SIM card from the airport when you arrive, from any EE store or most supermarkets.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: esim

You can't get an EE eSIM with a EE PAYG SIM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions