1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: cancel my sim only contract

Hello @Brisn

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

This would depend on your agreement with EE and what type of SIMO you have.

If you have a 12 month agreement, you can only cancel within your last 30 days of your 12 month agreement or within the first 14 days if you've ordered the SIM over the phone or online. If you've surpassed the full 12 months and your SIM has automatically being converted into a 30 day rolling plan, you can cancel at anytime by providing EE 30 days notice.

If you have a 30 day agreement, you can provide EE 30 days notice at anytime after the first 30 days has lapsed or within the first 14 days if you've ordered the SIM over the phone or online.

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Hello @Brisn

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

This would depend on your agreement with EE and what type of SIMO you have.

If you have a 12 month agreement, you can only cancel within your last 30 days of your 12 month agreement or within the first 14 days if you've ordered the SIM over the phone or online. If you've surpassed the full 12 months and your SIM has automatically being converted into a 30 day rolling plan, you can cancel at anytime by providing EE 30 days notice.

If you have a 30 day agreement, you can provide EE 30 days notice at anytime after the first 30 days has lapsed or within the first 14 days if you've ordered the SIM over the phone or online.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Brisn.

I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving.

If you would like information on when you can cancel your contract, give us a call on 150 or 07953 966 250.

The team will answer everything you need.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.