by Inna Investigator
Investigator

call abroad

Good Afternoon!

I have a new card, which was activated 24/04/18 in the UK

Right now i am in Brussels business trip and i realised that my sim card has denided to any local network like orange, free and atc.

Could you check my number xxxxxxxxxxx.

I am looking forward from hearing you as soon as possible.

I need to work and can't to be without connection abroad.

have nice evening 

Inna

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: call abroad

This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific a/c or no.

I presume this is a PAYG SIM. Do you have credit or a pack on it in order to make calls?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Inna 

When you get a chance to reply to @XRaySpeX then he may be able to help you further.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Inna Investigator
Investigator

Good Morning  XRay!

To be honest i don't know, what kind of sim do I have. I was thinking, if you have my number, you can check it.or i can give you sim Nsim EE.jpg

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Inna

Thanks for posting 🙂

Do you top up credit on this or do you have a bill each month?

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I have no access to looking up phone nos. I'm just a user like you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Inna Investigator
Investigator

thank you XRay for our time, very appreciate.

do you know the phone number EE service customer who has access?

If not, it is ok. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Use the landline nos. in my sig.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.