SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Porting my old number

Hi, last week I ordered a PAYG SIM from EE which arrived today. At time of ordering, EE asked for the PAC code from my old provider which I gave them and on the order confirmation email it says my number will be transferred within 24 hours, but it’s ...

RVC by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Locked sim

My sim is locked I am currently in Portugal so I can’t make phone calls or receive them 

Sophia01 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! e sim

hello I have PAYG sim card . I use iPhone 11 pro so how could convert my number to e-sim ?let me know pleasethank you

Ezel1979 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Reactivate my sim

Greetings, to whom it may concern I’m contacting to find out how can I get my number  back (+xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) I’m Steven, the owner of the account [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Number transfer

I gave ee my pac code when I placed my order online for my new sim only deal. I put the sim in my phone last night to activate it, do I need to fill the online form out or will the number transfer over automatically in 24 hours. Thanks 

AngeH by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Sim not working

Hi, My old SIM stopped working so used someone else’s phone to call eve and had a new one sent to me. The lady on the phone said all I would need to do is put the new sim in and it will already be activated. The letter with the new sim also says this...

Dani1011 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful