SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Transfered from Plusnet mobile to EE,

Hi everyoneI had filled out a transfer request,here at EE,yesterday to keep my old mobile  phone number from Plusnet mobile. Around 2om. .gave the PAC code as instructedToday my phone connection is dropping out and not received the two texts as menti...

Dave1004 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

esim to sim card

I transferred my phone number from my iphone 12 to my new iphone meaning that my sim was turned into an esim but I want to keep my phone number on my iphone 12 for the time being. How do I switch the esim back to my sim in the iphone 12?

2nd Sim

Guys, I have a Samsung S23, my EE number shows in Sim Manager but my 2nd sims number does not show, any ideas how I can get this to show please? Regards 

Resolved! Can I change my sim number?

Hi can anyone please confirm what's the process if I want to change my sim/contact number, basically I am getting multiple unknown calls daily from different people, someone mistakenly advertised my number in his/her post or anywhere. 

O2 to EE porting issues

I moved from O2 to EE last week, applied porting when I bought sim. O2 sim has stopped working but EE sim is only functional partially.I can’t receive any calls or messages.all my financial services and work related services are tied to my number for...

Ali258 by Valued Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE PORTED PAC CODE TO WRONG DEVICE

EE ported my PAC code to wrong device so I cant get my original number on phone.  Told EE support but nothing changed yet.  Is there a quick way of getting hold of EE - spent hours so far on phone and shop. 

Resolved! Re: No service No Sim

Hi EE support team.My sim card is not working. My phone is showing ' No Sim/ No Service'.Yesterday a kind lady from the support team reset my network settings and the sim card worked, but over night it has dropped off again. I've tried reinserting th...

Don41 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful