SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New sim card activation

I have just joined ee and set up an account,  but it wont link to my new number keeps saying error, and can't activate new sim card

Matt2810 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Porting and sim linking to My EE is not working

Hi , I'm trying to port  from Lebara to EE , i got my sim by post 2 days back. From then I’m trying to port my previous number to EE. I got my pac code as well . But ,  whenever i do the porting it says my EE number is not a valid UK number ( the num...

Migration from Plusnet... Tumbleweed!

Hi, I filled in the form to move from Plusnet to EE & keep my number. I supplied the PAC code, details for a credit check and my Direct Debit information.Then absolutely nothing happened! It bounced me into the shop but the order is still sat in my s...

Porting from Plusnet not working yet

Starting a new thread.Signed up to switch on Friday last week. SIM landed Saturday (well done). Text for Port said should be done by 28/10/23 which is ridiculous. Wife's number ported Monday (Despite similar text). I do not have the will to spend mor...

New 120GB Connected Data SIM showing 0GB available, why?

Recently purchased a new pre-paid data only SIM to provide data for my car sat nav etc.  I have created an EE account, downloaded the App and added the SIM to my account.  It shows as connected with 120GB of data available (none used).  But the landi...

Plutus4 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Re: End contract

I want to end my contract with EE and switch to O2 Can you automatically cancel my contract?

Tom1956 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eSIM

Hi I am currently abroad and was told my eSIM would be activated 24 hrs after speaking to one of your advisers. I have turned phone on and off but still no service 

No service on SIM after 1 week

Hi Has anyone had a similar issue to this or know how to help as I am close to terminating my contract with EE after being a customer for 14 years.  I received a new hand set and contract  1 week ago and my eSIM transfer did not work so I went into s...