SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Smartwatch esim

I have an ee contract for my phone. I am about to receive a Samsung Smartwatch 6, I have a Samsung s22. Do I need an esim for the watch if I want to make calls or send texts on the watch when I am away from my phone. I would like the watch to have th...

Resolved! SIM change (when abroad)

There seem to be a few old threads touching the subject of swapping SIM to a "newer" one (such as in the case when you can't actually cut it down to nano and it is safer to just get a new nano-format one, while keeping the number), and one post from ...

-andy- by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! New sim not working

Hi all, does anyone have a solution for my current predicament?so i recently upgraded my phone and instead of using my physical SIM i set up an eSIM, the eSIM gave me no service so i reverted back to my physical SIM. in doing so my physical SIM deact...

Resolved! Porting

I bought a PAYG online and keep my old number from  LEBARA, since last Thursday I recieve the pack. The old number not working anymore, while my old number still not been transferred to ee, I could not receive any message from old number, try to cont...

UYWWWE12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE account-holder policy nightmare

I have had a phone contract with EE for 9 years, same physical sim-card. Yesterday afternoon the card broke and so I wandered merrily into an EE store naively hoping to get a replacement. The phone number is registered under Cameron, I am Cameron, I ...

ESIM Porting Issues

Hello, I had to get my iPhone fixed today and when restarting it, I was told I need to port my EE E-sim from my 'old phone' however, it is still the same phone, so I can not allow the transfer, and therefore, I cannot use my phone number.How do I go ...

oliitw by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sim card problem

hi there, i got a new iphone and i have tired to transfer everything from my old phone to new one, and i have no enough storage and i reset and erase all setting to start again and then the sim cards not working anymore, could you please help. thank ...

xiang-l by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful