SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cancel Port Request

I submitted a port request that said it will be done in 2 days time. I'd like to cancel that request and keep both the old and new numbers. Any advice on how I can cancel the port request?

Duke89 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim card

My SIM card is closed and they need the PUK number. How can I get that number??thanks,,,,

MR1199 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cannot get EE PAC code due to "account status''

HiI am a PAYG customer and I believe my account is still active. I have been trying to get the PAC code from the app and web, but not successful.    After each attempt, I receive an SMS saying 'Hi from EE.  Sorry, due to your account status for xxxxx...

claw888 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

eSIM Download fails in mobile app

Dear Community,Whilst trying the initial download of eSIM from the My EE mobile app ( Settings --> Replace my SIM/eSIM -> eSIM - Instant download -> This device ) I get the error below.I am setting up a second Personal line on my phone - see my origi...

eeAppError.jpg
iammac by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Smartwatch esim

I have an ee contract for my phone. I am about to receive a Samsung Smartwatch 6, I have a Samsung s22. Do I need an esim for the watch if I want to make calls or send texts on the watch when I am away from my phone. I would like the watch to have th...

Resolved! SIM change (when abroad)

There seem to be a few old threads touching the subject of swapping SIM to a "newer" one (such as in the case when you can't actually cut it down to nano and it is safer to just get a new nano-format one, while keeping the number), and one post from ...

-andy- by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful