SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Replacement Sim

Hi there OK new SIM sent with my original number as iPhone lost. Now have a Redmi 11 Android. Sim installed but when trying to use phone MOBILE NETWORK UNAVAILABLE is showing. Any help appreciated.CheersRichard

gronline by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t activate a SIM without signal

My wife and myself have a shared account- she’s the policy holder. My SIM stopped working- the store couldn’t help me with my wife being present. Called from the store- got a new SIM sent out. It was a new SIM for HER phone. Called again. SECOND SIM ...

AprilJPP by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM card not working on 2G

I have an old 2G only device (it's an alarm signaller) which works fine.I recenty tried a newly supplied EE contract SIM in it and it does not work.Older EE contract & PAYG SIMs seem to work fine in it still.Is there something different about new EE ...

SIM card upgrade

I upgraded to a sim only contract via my mobile app yesterday 27th October but I still have not received a confirmation email and my app has not yet updated.how long does this usually take? I just want to be sure the new contract has gone through 

Emhhan by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

O2 to EE porting

I am livid. I transferred over from O2 (had been with them with no issues for over 15 years) because I had recently purchased a Google pixel 8 and watch and I wanted to use the LTE on my watch (only functions on EE or Vodafone). I ported over, 2 week...

MacLee by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful