Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Why on EE I am being prompted a page with a message : "THINKING OF LEAVING T-Mo"

I have no intentions of leaving the EE / T-Mobile Service with my existing legal number. Been offline for a while so unsure what is happening and I need to see my monthly bills online but I seem to find them. Any idea?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Why on EE I am being prompted a page with a message : "THINKING OF LEAV

1. You will eventually have to move to EE 3G when EE forces you to. In the meantime you can't access it online as I told you.
  2. is really the same Q & answer.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ABST   The online accounts for T-Mobile closed last year in preparation for T-Mobile customers to be moved to EE 3G.  

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Online access to T-Mobile a/c's was closed sometime ago last year. You shoulda got an email. You can ask EE for free paper bills.

You are on contract?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your reply @XRaySpeX . I am on monthly contract but the contract binding duration had long expired.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

1. You will eventually have to move to EE 3G when EE forces you to. In the meantime you can't access it online as I told you.
  2. is really the same Q & answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks @XRaySpeX 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ABST   T-Mobile will cease as a network at some point this year and if your still on T-Mobile you’ll be moved to EE 3G and the closest possible tariff to what you have now.  That doesn’t mean you’ll get the same as you have now as the price you pay now will be the deciding factor on what you’ll get from EE 3G.  

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thank you @Chris_B . Thank you for more insights. Much appreciated.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ABST  Click HERE TO SEE what Orange customers got when they got moved over to EE 3G.   This is only available by invitation to move to one one these tariffs so if you upgrade to EE you’ll not be able to get one of these tariffs.  Basically stay with what you have now to get this invite. 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

This is very helpful. Much appreciated for this @Chris_B .

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ABST   No problem but just to point out I don’t know if these prices are still correct but I can not find anything more up to date so they can not be far wrong if they are. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.