by maureentigermo
Explorer

What will it cost to cancel SIM only contract early.

4 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: What will it cost to cancel SIM only contract early.

@maureentigermo   It will cost you the remainder of the contract as you agreed to pay this as it is a contract between you and EE.  

by maureentigermo
Explorer

Can I do this by going into an EE store, please?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @maureentigermo

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear your thinking of cancelling, is it something we said or did?

We'd love to keep you as part of EE, have you discussed your options with us via customer services at all?

If you do want to leave, then please follow the procedure in our How do I cancel my pay monthly contract? help and support pages.

I do hope you stay, but if you're looking to leave, then we hope to see you back again some day.

The door is always open for you.

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Cost of cancelling or upgrading early will be Monthly Fee x Months Remaining, pro-rata to the nearest whole day, of contract term - VAT (16.7%). VAT is not due on termination fees.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.