by Romanmesh Investigator
Investigator

Upgrade of sim card

Hi. Can I use my ee essential sim only phone in Australia by upgrading it for one month or must I upgrade to an ee max deal. Thanks

5 REPLIES
by
EE Employee

Re: Upgrade of sim card

Hi @Romanmesh and welcome to the community.

Please speak to customer services who will be able to look into the most suitable plan/add-on for your needs whilst in Australia.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Maestro
Maestro

EE no longer sell any Max SIM only plans unfortunately so your only option would be a paid add-on.

Highlighted
by Romanmesh Investigator
Investigator

Thanks. Can I just check that I can buy a month add on for say Australia and then cancel it the following month.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Romanmesh

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you select one of our day add-on's you will only pay for the days when you use this.

Our Go Further add on at £10.00 per month is for a minimum of 6 months.

For full information see our EE Roaming Australia charges>

Thanks. Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

So the Go Further add-on @ £60 is worth buying if you want unlimited Talk + Text & at least 40 MB / day data for at least 6 days of your trip OR if you want to use your UK data allowance up to a max. of 15 GB / month..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.