by Greztaylor Contributor
Contributor

Updated to IOS 12.1 on my iPhone XS what's EE's process for swapping to esim?

Hi, I've just updated to IOS 12.1 on my iPhone XS. What's EE's process/criteria for swapping to an esim? Apple reference it can be done via the Carrier's App or by scanning a QR code. Can anybody advise.  My phone was bought directly from Apple so is unlocked

11 REPLIES 11
by farnd3 Contributor
Contributor

Re: Updated to IOS 12.1 on my iPhone XS what's EE's process for swapping to esim

There are lots of topics on this.  We all seem to be asking the same at present. 

by Lincotom
Visitor

Re: Updated to IOS 12.1 on my iPhone XS what's EE's process for swapping to esim

I just spoke to EE customer services and they state more details will be available on Monday.,,, 

by usernameHiZ Investigator
Investigator

I was told its available 8am tomorrow, and only for new contracts.  Not existing ones.  Grrrr 😞

by leonecgiusti Investigator
Investigator

I've spoken to customer service and they told me they'll be ready to roll out esims on Monday 5th November. Does anyone know if Pay-as-you-go sims will be transferrable to esim?

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @leonecgiusti.

Welcome to the community 🙂

At the moment, eSIM is only available for pay monthly customers. 

Jon

Investigator

Hello,

do you know if EE has any plans to make esim available to pay as you go contracts? 

by

Hi @leonecgiusti.

There aren't any plans to make eSIM available on pay as you go at the moment.

Jon

Investigator

When will on be able to transfer their contract sim to an esim? 

by

eSIM is available to order now @leonecgiusti.

Have a look at our Dual SIM For iPhone support page for more information 🙂

Jon

by Pezzar
Explorer

Where do you order them can’t see them online 

by

Good Morning @Pezzar.

Welcome to the community 🙂

You can order an eSIM through our customer service team or pick one up in your local EE Store.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.