Highlighted
by
Explorer

Transferring my number

Hi I’ve just transferred my sons pay as you go account to my pay monthly account and asked to keep same number. The new sim has arrived today and it’s got new number , how do I sort this out ? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Transferring my number

Are you saying that you have transferred your son's PAYG a/c to a monthly contract under your MyEE a/c?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
Explorer

Yes , I called EE UP and they said he could keep same number but needed new sim- I’m wondering if I need to do something to transfer the number ? 

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Karenbhorrocks if you ring 150 they will be able to do a transfer of CTN for you.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Karenbhorrocks  It will have a new number as you cannot have two Sims with the same number, if you put the new Sim in his device and allow up to 24 hours for his number to port over to his new Sim card. But the number should migrate within 4-5 hours though.  If it’s not done by tomorrow give customer services a call. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.