cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

T Mobile to EE

blobbyrob
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I have recently switched my very old T-Mobile monthly sim plan to a new EE sim plan. I did this through the online chat service & I have been sent a new EE sim card through the post but it has a new number associated with it.

Do I really need this new sim card and if I do will I be able to keep my existing number.

Thanks for any help.

Rob.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good morning Katie.

Problem solved.

I put the new sim card in my phone last night before going to bed & woke up this morning to find it activated with my original number. 

Many thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

How did you switch?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

It was all done via the online chat on the EE website after confirming my identity etc.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @blobbyrob

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You will need to use your EE SIM. 

Did you request to keep your number?

Katie.

Good morning Katie.

Problem solved.

I put the new sim card in my phone last night before going to bed & woke up this morning to find it activated with my original number. 

Many thanks for your help.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

That's great to hear @blobbyrob

Thanks for letting us know, 

Katie.