cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Switch to EE esim

Talerka
Visitor

I am an abroad student. I have been living in the UK for 2 years, and now I have switched my phone to iPhone SE instead of my old one with 2 physical sim cards. Now I want to switch from Vodafone to EE card due to eSim compatibility because I am quite happy with my sim from my home country and won't switch it in the next couple of years, and . As I got, I cannot order eSim using pay as you go. In that way, what are the cheapest month plans by EE and how do I can pass a credit check, if currently due to the COVID outbreak I am living in my home country, and my UK bank account doesn't receive any income from my job or parent, but I must have a credit score because I used to work, have national insurance number and etc.

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Talerka   Look at THIS for cheap sim only.  But you still need to pass a credit check to get a sim only.  If your not in the UK right now don’t bother as you’ll not get a sim posted to you outside of the UK and you can not change a PAYG sim to a contract sim outside the UK and because of that you’ll not be able to activate the eSim as you need a QR code set to you to do this and this will not be posted outside the UK.  Wait till your back in the UK first.