Highlighted
by
Explorer

Sim

Hi I have just upgraded from a contract to a sim only. Will I need to use the new sim I get or will my contact just change. If I do need to use a new sim will it still be my number ? Will I lose all my contacts and apps on my phone ? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Sim

Hi @Lauren-s

Thanks for coming here.

Your plan will change to the SIM Only plan if you have selected an upgrade and you will have the same number.

If you do get a new SIM card sent to you, then you can use the new SIM card in your phone.

You will need to register your new SIM card at myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/activate-sim 

Hope this helps.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Lauren-s 

Unless you asked for a new SIM then you don't need to do anything, your old SIM will work as normal. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by
Explorer

I just followed the steps on my upgrade on the app and it went into ordering the sim so I did as it’s first time I’ve decided to go for the sim only contract. So shall I just not put the new sim in ? 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Lauren-s

Thanks for coming here.

Your plan will change to the SIM Only plan if you have selected an upgrade and you will have the same number.

If you do get a new SIM card sent to you, then you can use the new SIM card in your phone.

You will need to register your new SIM card at myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/activate-sim 

Hope this helps.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.