Highlighted
by Mel2988
Explorer

Sim only plan upgrade

I recently upgraded my sim only plan and was expecting to keep the same number. However I have been sent a new sim with a new number. How do I transfer my new plan to my old sim?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Sim only plan upgrade

@Mel2988   Then you didn’t upgrade you took out a new contract on your account.  You’ll need to call customer services about this. As it was a online sale you get a 14 day cooling of period to cancel this new contract. You can than make sure you upgrade your current contract. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mel2988  If you upgraded you can just keep using the old sim.  Look at your EE account and if it’s showing the new tariff your good to go with your old sim.  

by Mel2988
Explorer

The new tariff is not showing up on my existing number but is showing up as additional line with a new number.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Mel2988   Then you didn’t upgrade you took out a new contract on your account.  You’ll need to call customer services about this. As it was a online sale you get a 14 day cooling of period to cancel this new contract. You can than make sure you upgrade your current contract. 

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions