by Suzie4

Sim card

Is there any way that I could get the credit and pack off my old sim card that broke on to my new sim card? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sim card

@Suzie4  What you should do is request a new SIM card from EE as it sounds like you just got a SIM card.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sim card

You need to phone EE or go into an EE shop to get a replacement SIM for a broken SIM.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: Sim card

Hello there @Suzie4


Thanks for coming here.


You can give us a call to get a new SIM sent or pop into an EE retail store.


Hope you have a great weekened.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.