by nkoba
New Member

Sim and number

lost my phone with sim card inside, wich was top up card, is it possible to restore card with the same number? I use this number for more then 5 years, dont want to loose it/

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sim and number

@nkoba  go to a EE store or call customer services and request a replacement Sim card they will also block your old phone and block your old SIM card. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Sim and number

First thing is to call up EE and report your phone lost.


Give them a call from another phone on call 07953 966 250.


They will be able to send you a new sim card out, and I'm pretty certain you can keep your old number on the new sim card. Either way, customer service will discuss the options with you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions