cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Replacement SIM

Malc10S
Explorer

I have a new device which takes a micro SIM but my old device has a standard SIM. I have ordered a replacement SIM but the order form gave no option as to the size of the SIM required.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Malc10S.. the latest sims come in a 'press out' frame so you simply pop the size out that you need.  Shouldn't be a problem for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Malc10S.. the latest sims come in a 'press out' frame so you simply pop the size out that you need.  Shouldn't be a problem for you.

Thank you. .

Marvin86lfc
Visitor

Hi my name is Marvin Moyo and I’m currently in Zimbabwe however I’ve lost my EE SIM card Whilst here and I return to the Uk on the 14 of January can you please send me a replacement sim for my arrival as soon as possible so when I arrive I just activate it

kind regards 

xxxxxx x xxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Marvin86lfc

Thanks for coming to the community.

Please give us a call on +44 (0) 7953 966 250, to report the SIM as lost and the team will get you a replacement SIM card sent to your home address.

Thanks.

Leanne.