by JSavOHere

Phones been stolen

Can my SIM be blocked asap please I have tried calling but it says the lines are closed.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Phones been stolen

Hi @JSavOHere 

there is no account access on the community. You can report your phone lost 24 hours a day;

call 150 from an EE phone

call 07953 966 250 from any other phone (at standard rates)

call +44 7953 966 250 from abroad (at international call rates)

You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to report your device as lost or stolen.

Once you've reported your device as lost or stolen: 

we can block your device so no-one else can use it on our network, and suspend your account (you can add a password in case you find it later)

we can send you another SIM card (charges will apply for delivery) or you can pop into one of stores to get one for free

if you have itemised billing on your account, you can login My EE where you can view your most recently dialled numbers

hope this helps xx

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi @JSavOHere 

there is no account access on the community. You can report your phone lost 24 hours a day;

call 150 from an EE phone

call 07953 966 250 from any other phone (at standard rates)

call +44 7953 966 250 from abroad (at international call rates)

You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to report your device as lost or stolen.

Once you've reported your device as lost or stolen: 

we can block your device so no-one else can use it on our network, and suspend your account (you can add a password in case you find it later)

we can send you another SIM card (charges will apply for delivery) or you can pop into one of stores to get one for free

if you have itemised billing on your account, you can login My EE where you can view your most recently dialled numbers

hope this helps xx

View solution in original post

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @JSavOHere 

The lost and stolen facility is available 24 hours and is still accessible via EE contact number.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.