by OldOne

New Pay and Go Sim received different than what I order online

I ordered an EE (pay and go) £15 data pack Sim from the EE website which has 5gb of data and 500 min, etc. What I recieved from EE today is suppose to be the £15 data pack sim, but this pack has 10GB of data(shows the 5GB crossed out) and only 100 minutes. Have EE changed the data packs and not updated their website as I was wanting the 500min of talk time with the pack on the website? Otherwise I'll have to look at Sims from other companies. Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: New Pay and Go Sim received different than what I order online

I should phone EE & complain you have not got what you ordered. It's quite clear from the Shop website that it should be 5 GB + 500 mins.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Re: New Pay and Go Sim received different than what I order online

Hi @OldOne,

Welcome to the community 🙂

If you give our customer care team a call, they will be able to check the SIM card and the plan that has been sent out to you.

If you have not activated the SIM yet, you can contact the team on 0800 956 6000 from another mobile or landline.

Please come back and let us know how you got on once you have spoken to them.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.