by KRobs-13
Explorer

Need a nano SIM can I order one online and keep the same number

Sister has given me her old Samsung s6 but my current SIM doesn't fit need a nano SIM can I order one online and keep the same number 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Need a nano SIM can I order one online and keep the same number

@KRobs-13 it’ll be quicker and free if you go to a store and request a replacement SIM card and you’ll get it there and then and it’ll only take a few hours to migrate your number over. 

Or you can use THIS or give customer services a call. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@KRobs-13 it’ll be quicker and free if you go to a store and request a replacement SIM card and you’ll get it there and then and it’ll only take a few hours to migrate your number over. 

Or you can use THIS or give customer services a call. 

by KRobs-13
Explorer

Thanks,nearest store to me is a 40 mile journey hence why I wanted to do it online 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@KRobs-13, I'd phone 150 in your situation. That way you can ensure that the replacement nano SIM will be for your current account. 

Or you could cut down your current SIM card to make it into a nano one if you know how to. Look up "how to make a nano SIM". Just do it very carefully if you try this. You can do it with scissors or by using a "cutter". You might know someone who has a "cutter" already. But do see first the "how to cut your SIM" video on YouTube. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.