by Simplyme2017
Explorer

My sim only plan is in my ex's name although I pay it. Can I get this swapped

My sim only plan is in my ex's name although I pay it. Can I get this swapped into my own name?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My sim only plan is in my ex's name although I pay it. Can I get this swappe

@Simplyme2017  You’ll have to get the account holder to call customer services to do this and you’ll have to be there also.   You yourself will have to pass EEs credit check 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My sim only plan is in my ex's name although I pay it. Can I get this swappe

Good Afternoon @Simplyme2017

Please do follow @Chris_B advice to get the account transferred into your name.

Thanks, Leanne.

by Simplyme2017
Explorer

That's interesting as he told me it wasn't possible. As he has hacked into varies personal accounts I would really like to resolve this as it worries me that he could access contacts through the billing etc which is my main concern.

However my credit score is not very good. I could give up the number and just get a new one, but this would mean stopping paying for this one but this would only aggravate him and I don't want to do that either : (

i will at least try and see how it goes and then take the decision from there I guess.

thanks so much to you both 

by
EE Community Support Team

I see @Simplyme2017

Hope you get this sorted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.