by Mohammedtam1

Lost sim

How to order a new sim which is lost


by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Lost sim



You should phone 150 immediately to report it, so that EE can block the SIM as soon as possible. 


After you have reported the sim as lost, you should be able to order one over the phone (150), or you can visit a nearby EE store.


For more info:





EE Community Support Team

Re: Lost sim

Hi there @Mohammedtam1


Sorry to hear you have lost your SIM card.


As @winston has advised, If you give us a call on either 150 or 0800 079 8586 from another phone.


Our customer service team will be able to help you get this blocked and a new one sent to you.


Let us know of you have any questions 🙂


Thanks. Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions