by Dala

Keeping my number

Hello, I bought a number while I was in the UK. I'm back home but would like to keep my line active. What should I do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Keeping my number

Hello.

@Dala

Pay as you go sims are deactivated after 6 months if you don't make any chargeable activity . You have more 3 months to call  EE to reactivate it. if you fail to to do this after 9 months you will lost your number will be recycled ,

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hello.

@Dala

Pay as you go sims are deactivated after 6 months if you don't make any chargeable activity . You have more 3 months to call  EE to reactivate it. if you fail to to do this after 9 months you will lost your number will be recycled ,

Many Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dala,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

Is it a pay as you go or pay monthly account?

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Make a chargeable call, text, use data or top-up at least once every 6 months.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.