by 31121965Gigi

Join EE



I recently bought a new phone locked for EE. I would like to buy a new EE card and keep my old phone number. Can I order the SIM card now?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Join EE

Yes, do you wan't a PAYG SIM or 1 on contract?


Get you PAC from your current provider, by texting PAC to 65075 from their SIM. It will respond with your PAC & how much you will have to pay if you are still within your min term. Give the PAC to EE by Fill out this quick form to transfer your number.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: Join EE

Hello there @31121965Gigi


Welcome to the community 🙂


@XRaySpeX has given you the information you need to keep your number from another network provider.


If you would like a Pay as you go SIM you can order one online.


Or, if you would like a contract with us, all our Pay monthly phones and plans can be found on the EE shop online.


Let us know if you have any questions 🙂



Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.