Highlighted
by Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Invalid card

Hello. 3 years ago I bought the number EE but last one year I didn’t use the number and now is not valid. I need help and i beed again this number valid cuz i need to speak from him

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Invalid card

How long is it since you used the sim card?

If you haven’t used the sim card for any chargeable activity for 179 days, your account will go into hibernation and any credit will be removed. But it’s not too late to reinstate it at this point.

After 269 days of inactivity, EE will send you a text to let you know the number will be disconnected within 24 hours.

After 273 days the number will be recycled and lost.

Chargeable activity is:

• Voice and data usage. This includes making calls, sending text messages and picture messages, retrieving a voicemail, and using data that is not within your pack or add on.
  • Topping up your account.
  • Buying a pack or an add-on.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

How long is it since you used the sim card?

If you haven’t used the sim card for any chargeable activity for 179 days, your account will go into hibernation and any credit will be removed. But it’s not too late to reinstate it at this point.

After 269 days of inactivity, EE will send you a text to let you know the number will be disconnected within 24 hours.

After 273 days the number will be recycled and lost.

Chargeable activity is:

• Voice and data usage. This includes making calls, sending text messages and picture messages, retrieving a voicemail, and using data that is not within your pack or add on.
  • Topping up your account.
  • Buying a pack or an add-on.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

How I said I didn’t use since one year. Haw can i do active again. I really need to 

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If it's a full year (365 days) since last used. Then you will be unable to get it working again, as after 273 days the number will be recycled and lost.

Highlighted
by Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ok then the solution is to buy a new card with new number 

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Diksi1986 wrote:

Ok then the solution is to buy a new card with new number 

That is correct.

Highlighted
by Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ok. Thank u so much and sorry for bothering u darling. Have a lovely evening and take care 

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Diksi1986 wrote:

Ok. Thank u so much and sorry for bothering u darling. Have a lovely evening and take care 

You are very welcome, no problem at all. You have a lovely evening to and take care.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.