by Nahid1
Visitor

If I order a new sim will the pack come loaded for free meaning no cost at all?

4 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: If I order a new sim will the pack come loaded for free meaning no cost at a

No. Yes, the pack comes loaded onto it but you have to top-up 1st to buy & activate it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: If I order a new sim will the pack come loaded for free meaning no cost at a

@Nahid1  The cost of the sim will be shown at check out.  If EE have a offer on where you get a pre loaded sim then yes you’ll not be charged for the free offer on the sim. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Nahid1 and welcome to the community.

If the SIM is free but pre-loaded it does mean that you will need to top up to activate the SIM as mentioned by @XRaySpeX.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

OP appears to be saying that there was no cost at point of sale. Therefore it needs topping-up with money now in order to make use of the pre-loaded pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.