by Nahid1
Visitor

If I order a new sim will the pack come loaded for free meaning no cost at all?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: If I order a new sim will the pack come loaded for free meaning no cost at a

No. Yes, the pack comes loaded onto it but you have to top-up 1st to buy & activate it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: If I order a new sim will the pack come loaded for free meaning no cost at a

@Nahid1  The cost of the sim will be shown at check out.  If EE have a offer on where you get a pre loaded sim then yes you’ll not be charged for the free offer on the sim. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Nahid1 and welcome to the community.

If the SIM is free but pre-loaded it does mean that you will need to top up to activate the SIM as mentioned by @XRaySpeX.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

OP appears to be saying that there was no cost at point of sale. Therefore it needs topping-up with money now in order to make use of the pre-loaded pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.