by Micca5997
Visitor

I've upgraded my contract early but not received a new SIM card with the phone

Upgraded early but not had another simcard with the phone will I get one when current contract ends?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I've upgraded my contract early but not received a new SIM card with the pho

It's intended for you to use your existing SIM in your new phone. If it doesn't fit, take new phone & old SIM into an EE shop & they'll transfer number, any SIM contacts & credit if applicable to a replacement SIM of correct size for free or order a replacement SIM online at https://explore.ee.co.uk/Order-a-new-SIM for £1.50.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I've upgraded my contract early but not received a new SIM card with the pho

It's intended for you to use your existing SIM in your new phone. If it doesn't fit, take new phone & old SIM into an EE shop & they'll transfer number, any SIM contacts & credit if applicable to a replacement SIM of correct size for free or order a replacement SIM online at https://explore.ee.co.uk/Order-a-new-SIM for £1.50.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Micca5997,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX. You'll only need a new SIM if your old one doesn't fit your new phone.

Thanks for upgrading with EE. Smiley Happy

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.