by Rufaro
Explorer

I lost my SIM card and bought a new one need to keep my old number please help

I lost my SIM card and bought a new EE sim I however need to port my old number to the new sim card

7 REPLIES 7
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Re: I lost my SIM card and bought a new one need to keep my old number please he

@Rufaro you need to visit an ee store and they will give you a new sim with your old number or call CS on 150 and they will post one out with old number on it. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I lost my SIM card and bought a new one need to keep my old number please he

@Rufaro: You shouldn't have bought a new one but reported its loss to EE and they would've sent you a replacement SIM with the same number  It's a replacement SIM you need not a new one  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rufaro,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Was the SIM card you lost on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Thanks

James

by Rufaro
Explorer

Sim swap

Please assist

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: Sim swap

Hi @Rufaro

@please can you give us a little more information on what you need us to help you with? X

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rufaro   With what ?  If you need to speak with customer services you need to calll them as this is a public forum and there is no account access from here.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Rufaro

Thanks for coming back. 

We will be more than happy to help you with your new SIM card.

Is the SIM on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.