by Sarahmorto
Explorer

I have purchased a new plan on my sim only have been charged and text's 150 help

Purchased a new plan on my sim only was charged for it. I then texted 150to activate new plan before old one expired said yes to losing old plan then had a message to say I can now use new allowances but there not showing on my ee account and takes me to buy one again! Please help as tried calling ee they hung up and tried to dm on twitter and have been ignored! 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have purchased a new plan on my sim only have been charged and text's 150

Is it a PAYG SIM you have? Do you have to keep topping it up?

What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Sarahmorto
Explorer

Hi thanks for the reply!

It's a plan which renew every 30days direct debit off the account. I have paid £15 for the plan but it's not showing and says zero data, text and mins. I texted 150to activate the new plan as I was changing the plan as was running out of data too quickly.

No help from ee so basically paid £15 for nothing so far. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by Sarahmorto
Explorer

Hi, 

Thanks, I restarted it still not updating I've log off my ee then logged back in and still no update to plan. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What does http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status when not connected to WiFi report?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Sarahmorto

Thanks for coming to the community.

Has the pack started for you now?

Can you make calls, send texts and use data?

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.