by chrisbicknell
Explorer

I am abroad and want to freeze my phone and sim. Can i chat to someone?

Hi, I'm currently abroad and have lost my phone. I need to block the phone and if possible get the sim frozen or (if it's free?) sent to my UK address. My ma visited the EE store in Horsham where I purchased my phone, and they said I could cancel it on 'chat' here... but this is all I could find after logging in to my ee! My number is xxxxxxxxxx. I can't really make a call from here easily; he said at the store I could block the phone online. Please let me know if this can be sorted! Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am abroad and want to freeze my phone and sim. Can i chat to someone?

@chrisbicknell  You didn’t find live chat as it was an open live chat gas working hours and this is a public forum you should not be putting your phone number on it.  If you can call that number you can report your phone lost 24 hours a day.   

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @chrisbicknell

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry to hear you have lost your phone.

If you give us a call from another phone on +44 7953 966 250 we will block the phone and SIM, and get you another SIM card sent to your address.

Leanne.

by chrisbicknell
Explorer

Hi,  i'm not getting connected trying to call that number from Vietnam. Is there no way to cancel my insurance and SIM online?? Thank you

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @chrisbicknell.

Are you able to make other calls while you're there?

You will need to speak with someone to be able to cancel your insurance and SIM.

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.