by Ismj61 Investigator
Investigator

I activated a sim earlier. First attempt to make a call it says calls aren’t bei

13 REPLIES 13
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I activated a sim earlier. First attempt to make a call it says calls aren’t

Please complete the error msg. Calls aren't what?

Are you in UK?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I activated a sim earlier. First attempt to make a call it says calls aren’t

Hi @Ismj61

Welcome to the EE Community,

Is it a Pay as you go or Pay Monthly sim ?

by Ismj61 Investigator
Investigator

Calls aren’t being allowed. It’s in UK, pay monthly 

by Ismj61 Investigator
Investigator

Pay monthly 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

What exactly does it say ?

by Ismj61 Investigator
Investigator

Calls aren’t being allowed from this number. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Ismj61 I would contact technical support on 0800 956 3146 from a landline from 8AM.

by Ismj61 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks. Doesn’t help with an impatient 18 yr old when I can’t use a phone between 8:00 and 16:00 though

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Ismj61 sorry we are only customers like yourself.

by Ismj61 Investigator
Investigator

Yeah I get it. I’m trying the old turn it off and back on again

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Ismj61 your best bet is ring that freephone number I give you from a landline that will allow the advisor to run through all options available to themselves while your on the phone.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Where are you?

Can you send texts and use data?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Ismj61

Thanks for coming to the community.

Are you able to receive calls?

The number you are trying to call is this a UK mobile or landline number?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.