Highlighted
by Moku
Visitor

How to renew pay as you go after it's expired

HI,

Last week, I bought the 15 UK pounds pay as you go sim for 5GB data/500mins/Ultd txt for 30 days. As I will be leaving London in 10 days, and come back 3 months later, so not planning to top up at the end of 30 days, but will wait till 3 months later. 

Would like to confirm when I arrive UK 3 months later, go to a store and top up pay as you go by putting 15 UK pounds credit into the top up card, will my sim then automatically renew my original 5GB data/500 mins for 30 days?  Or do I need to purchase a new SIM Pay as you go pack again? Or any other option?

Many thanks,

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: How to renew pay as you go after it's expired

Yes, you will be able to put £15 top up back on to it, when you return to the UK will and it will work as it did previously.

Sim cards are only deactivated after 6 months of none use. You then have a further 3 months to call EE to reactivate it before it is lost completely.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Yes, you will be able to put £15 top up back on to it, when you return to the UK will and it will work as it did previously.

Sim cards are only deactivated after 6 months of none use. You then have a further 3 months to call EE to reactivate it before it is lost completely.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If the new pack does not automatically add, you can always text DP15 to 150 to get it again.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions