by Akerman2018 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, my mum Has lost her phone has been given a replacement sim. network code ?

Read more
Read more
Read more
Hi my mum has lost her phone and is with we also, has been given a replacement sim. But on different phone it's coming up as network lock. Enter pin ?  Can someone please explain or help on this much appreciated if anyone knows anything ?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Hi, my mum Has lost her phone has been given a replacement sim. network code

You can just apply using the Unlocking your device form and giving the mobile number that it came with. It will first show your current phone on that number & ask whether that is the device you want to unlock? If not, you will then have to type in the IMEI of the old phone. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Hi, my mum Has lost her phone has been given a replacement sim. network code

Hello @Akerman2018 is the phone unlocked? It sounds like it is locked to a network and is asking for a network unlock code.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

The phone she is using is locked to a different network.

Do you know where the phone was purchased?

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Akerman2018 Investigator
Investigator

Hi okay, thanks a lot it was actually an orange network old phone we tried using. as I thought they were taken over by ee now so I thought it would work nevamind thanks for everyone's help

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You can just apply using the Unlocking your device form and giving the mobile number that it came with. It will first show your current phone on that number & ask whether that is the device you want to unlock? If not, you will then have to type in the IMEI of the old phone. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Akerman2018,

Thanks for joining the EE Community. Smiley Happy

Please get in touch with customer services and we'll help you get your Orange phone unlocked.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.