by Vy Investigator
Investigator

Hi,I want to ask how I can retrieve my number or maintain my number while abroad

Hello, I need assistance on how to retrieve my EE number, Unfortuanately I am not in UK at the moment, but my Sim card is lost. I tried to at least retrieve it on my own but I couldn't, since I will have to buy a new sim and demand for a code. Please if anyone can assist me, I will be happy. for I need my number back due to the important contacts and calls I will be gettting. I am sure people has tried reaching me via the number as well. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Hi,I want to ask how I can retrieve my number or maintain my number while ab

Hello @Vy EE SIM cards can only be delivered to a UK address. You can block your old SIM card and request a replacement over the phone or through Live Chat for £1.50:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

You can also get a replacement SIM card from any EE store for free when you return.

🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hi,I want to ask how I can retrieve my number or maintain my number while ab

Hi @Vy

Welcome to the community,

Did you manage to get sorted following @tm90's advice?

Chris

by Vy Investigator
Investigator

Thanks a lot, I do appreciate. 

When I block my sim number, Is it possible to retrieve back the same number. 

Or can I ask a family who is at the UK, at the moment to assist me with getting a new card and doing the retrieving. 

The Live chat, can I call outside the UK and get everything sorted out regarding the sim card.

Thank you. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vy

Yes, yes and yes. 🙂

The customer service team will suspend the SIM card and send you out a replacement with the same number on it.

They will be able to look into sending it to an address of your choosing.

Your family member can then pass it on.

The international contact number can be found on our get in touch help and support page.

Please let us know how you get on, I'd love to know that you got this resolved.

Chris 🙂

by Vy Investigator
Investigator

Hello, Thank you for the fast reply. I will act on all you have said and I will surely get in touch with you. I am grateful.

BR

Vy.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.