by SlaterSpace Investigator
Investigator

Getting a 30 day sim delivered? Save us a 34 hour round trip?

So I might be a bit of an edge case.

I live on an island called Unst, part of the Shetland Island, I moved here with my partner both on o2 handsets, big mistake, we have absolutely zero coverage where we live, not even basic text. 

We've heard from neighbours that EE or vodaphone is the way to go but we are hesitant to get locked in for 12 months and would like to go with a 30 day sim, however it seems you can't order a 30 day sim via the online store and you need to go to an EE shop. 

Our nearest EE shop is a 3 hours drive, 2 inter-island ferries and a third 12 or 14 hour ferry via Orkney. We're still in the UK and have a normal postal service,  I don't even mind paying to have the sims posted to us, would this be possible?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Getting a 30 day sim delivered? Save us a 34 hour round trip?

@SlaterSpace  Why not order a PAYG sim to check the signal with as it’s even cheaper,  and no traveling involved Look HERE if it works you can then decide what you want to do. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@SlaterSpace  Why not order a PAYG sim to check the signal with as it’s even cheaper,  and no traveling involved Look HERE if it works you can then decide what you want to do. 

by SlaterSpace Investigator
Investigator

That's a great suggestion, thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.