by Peace Investigator
Investigator

EE PAYG plans similar to Orange Dolphin

Which EE Pay as you go plans  are similiar to Orange Dolphin? There should be no compulsory recurring top ups. I should be able to top up only when I need to.

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: EE PAYG plans similar to Orange Dolphin

By default all EE PAYG plans come with allowance packs, however, in order to use the plan as a proper PAYG plan, once you get the SIM card and before your top-up you can text the phrase STOP PACK to 150.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Peace

I see @Profile closed has answered your question here.

You can see all of our pay as you go plans on our online shop.

Let us know what you think.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You won't get the monthly rewards you get with Dolphin when you use EE PAYG w/out packs as normal PAYG (after STOP PACK).

The nearest you'll get to these are the 3-monthly Boosts you'd get by regularly buying packs of allowances (not doing STOP PACK).

The choice is yours but EE PAYG can't mimic Dolphin in any way.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.