by robertmoore0503
Visitor

Can i upgrade my existing Sim for one that fits In 4S

I have  a pay as you go account with Orange for many years, the sim card fitted I  have recently found out  cannot be cut down to fit an IPhone 4S  due to age. Is it  possible to purchase a more upto date  sim card with the same number. This number is held by my Bank/Solicitor/Doctor etc so I can be contacted where I live in Spain and of cause I use it when visiting the UK/ Should this not be possible what could you advise looking at my usage over the years. Thanking you in anticipation of a satifactory result Robert

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Can i upgrade my existing Sim for one that fits In 4S

Hello there @robertmoore0503

Thanks for coming here for help.

If you would like a replacement Orange SIM card you would need to call us to get a SIM sent to you by post.

If you would like to move to EE you can pop into an EE store and we will do everything for you and keep your existing number or you can order an EE SIM online and get £10.00 free credit when you transfer.

Have a great day 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You can call or go to a EE store and request a SIM replacement to the size you need.

There should be no cost for this of doing over the phone .not sure about in store.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hello there @robertmoore0503

Thanks for coming here for help.

If you would like a replacement Orange SIM card you would need to call us to get a SIM sent to you by post.

If you would like to move to EE you can pop into an EE store and we will do everything for you and keep your existing number or you can order an EE SIM online and get £10.00 free credit when you transfer.

Have a great day 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE stores no longer stock Orange SIMs. You will need to phone EE to order a replacement Orange SIM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.