by CherylSneddon
Explorer

Can I use my Apple Watch 3 if my contract is Business?

I have an iPhon 6 supplied by my employer and would like to use this with my new Apple Watch 3, can this be done? 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I use my Apple Watch 3 if my contract is Business?

@CherylSneddon    You can only link it to the phone you’ll not be able to uses the call/text or data  if your phone is not connected to the watch you’re better off just getting a  Series 3 watch without celluar. 

The Apple Watch 3 with cellular does not work with business tariffs.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CherylSneddon,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Chris_B. The Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + 4G) can only be linked to personal talk plans.

Thanks 

James

by dmneumann Investigator
Investigator

70% of apple watches are sold to business users according to Apple.

Surley the decision not to allow business customers to have cellular access is not sensible for EE or Apple

by CherylSneddon
Explorer

dmneumann I agree this is not sensible

To me the Apple Watch is promoted to be for people on the move and most people like this are Business customers. 

I want to be able to answer calls and messages from my Business iPhone, also stream my music and enjoy my watch as a sports watch and Business tool.

I was only attracted to the watch to be able to do these types of things as at the moment I have a Tom Tom Spark, which is amazing for music but I cannot use this for Business purposes.

I think I might just have to stick with what I have and wait till they come to their senses 😞

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.