by Aisling

Can I still use my SIM card if I buy not an ee phone

A really basic question but the phone I had orginally is now broken however I am wanting to buy another phone off the internet but still using the orginal EE sim. Can I do this and if so what will I have to do in store? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can I still use my SIM card if I buy not an ee phone

Hi @Aisling

As long as new phone you going to buy unlock or buy directly from ee yes you can use your sim in new phone. 

And also you need to check which sim size your new phone take for that you might need a replacement sim that you can get any ee store easily  

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can put your EE SIM in any unlocked or locked to EE phone. If it doesn't fit EE can supply you with a replacement SIM with the same. no. & plan.

Take new phone & old SIM into an EE shop & they'll transfer number, any SIM contacts & credit if applicable to a replacement SIM of correct size for free or order a replacement SIM online at https://explore.ee.co.uk/Order-a-new-SIM for £1.50.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @Aisling and welcome to the community.

Hope the advice given above has helped with your query 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.